Rates & Details
Rates for the 2013 TIE Conference:
|Nonprofit||$475||$875||$1,475||*For nonprofit organizations only. Proof of nonprofit status may be required.|
View the exhibit hall map HERE.
- Pipe and drape
- Two 8’ skirted tables and two side chairs for each 10 x 10 space
- Electricity (bring extension cords - the outlet may not be directly behind your booth)
- Overnight security
- Wireless Internet
- Name badges for all booth representatives
- Contact information in the exhibit guide and on the conference website
- Vendor Lounge with complimentary coffee & water Monday and Tuesday
- Complimentary admission to all breakout sessions and events for up to 3 representatives
- Punch Card: To encourage visitation to your booth, we offer you the option of participating in a punch card game at no additional cost. A ticket for exclusive prizes will be provided to conference participants who visit each of the exhibits on their card – Monday only. This procedure is useful for exhibitors who would like visits by all conference participants. Those who are marketing to select groups of individuals may not find the procedure useful for their purposes. You must indicate you’d like to participate on the registration form. Single-hole punches will be provided.
- Carpeting: The vendor hall is carpeted.
Any additional items should be ordered directly from the convention center.